Process Server Worcester
- Do you have documents to be served in the Worcester area?
- Need them done to a timetable?
- Need an affidavit of service or statement of service?
- Looking for a reliable, professional, cost-effective solution?
Contact DLS for all your process serves in Worcester and Worcestershire.
Customer Contact Centre
DLS operates a central contact point for initial enquiries.
The DLS service
When you use DLS you can be sure of a professional service.
- Documents served promptly in Worcester and Worcestershire in accordance with CPR rules.
- Served in accordance with any special instruction.
- Notified when service completed.
- Affidavits or statements of service provided.
- Report of service provided.
DLS serves many types of process including:
- Statutory Demands
- Bankruptcy and Winding-up Petitions
- Witness Summons
- Order to attend court and suspended committal orders
- Divorce Papers
- Family and Children Proceedings
- Non-Molestation Orders / Prohibited Steps Orders - Injunctions
- Claim Forms
- Summons and Writs
For the Worcester and Worcestershire Process Server service telephone or email to speak with the Process Server Manager.
- Questions about the service we provide to solicitors.
- Wish to discuss a process serve in the Worcester area.
- Wish to instruct DLS.